little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
I took model shots for my sister Alexa, she’s as skinny as a twig
please help me out, my sister keeps complaining about how’s she ugly and I don’t think many people are very nice to her at school and she was so happy when this got like 3 notes so please reblog it!
Trans Guys | Bind Kinder
The use of ace bandages for binding is not only extremely uncomfortable, its dangerous.
Ace bandages contract around the ribcage, not allowing your ribcage to expand as you breathe, furthermore, putting you at risk for deformed ribs from prolonged use, as well as broken rib bones.
Always use a binder, which is specifically designed for binding and shaping the chest.
Can’t afford a binder? contact Aydian Dowling at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a binder for nothing more than the cost of shipping.
for my brothers in need
Things I wish I’d known in high school. Guys seriously the ace bandages can do some serious damage, don’t do it. Huge thanks to whoever is at that email taking care of folks so kindly.
Boosting for this wonderful person’s email.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE spread this information and STOP DRAWING FANART/CREATING MEDIA THAT PORTRAYS USE OF ACE BANDAGES because not all trans people know this and will attempt to bind in dangerous ways if not given alternative methods!!